2. Collection of InformationIn order to purchase items on this Site, we collect personal information such as your name, email address phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information, and we may request additional personal information such as your shopping preferences and demographics.
We may also collect information provided by you, including, but not limited to information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided when you complete an on-line form or questionnaire, provide feedback, comments or suggestions, report problems, participate in a promotion or competition, subscribe to our newsletter; and request further information from us. We may keep a record of any correspondences (whether oral or written) in the event of any contact from or with you.
Once you have submitted your information, you are deemed to have opted in and agreed to receive email communication from us.
3. Use of Your InformationWe may use information held about you to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; to improve our service to you; to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you to use any interactive features and services of the Site should you choose to do so; to provide you (by post, electronic or other form of communication) with information you request from us; and to notify you of changes to our services.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to access your information in connection with their performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site or for other reasons related to the operation of its business. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site, send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders.
Also, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates.
We may occasionally, provide our postal mailing list (consisting of customer names and postal mailing addresses, but not email addresses) to other companies whose products we believe may be of interest to you. In order to determine those products that we believe may be of interest to you, the information that you give us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources.
We use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate, so that we can improve the Site and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
4. Disclosure of Your InformationWe may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
If you use a bulletin board, chat room or any other publicly accessible area of the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by any person for any purpose. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable or other information you choose to submit in these forums.
5. How We Protect Your InformationWe are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Only those employees and third parties who need access to your personal information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.
7. Other WebsitesOur Site may contain links to and from other websites over which we have no control. The operators of these sites may collect data from you in accordance with their own privacy policies for which we do not accept any responsibility or liability. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to such websites.
8. Children's Privacy and Parental ControlsWe do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to purchase items on the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
Last Updated: 7 October 2011 © 2015 TheHealthyEverythingStore.com, All rights reserved.